Information pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR
LE CIMATE SSA DI BARTOLONI PAOLO & C, VAT number 03509100545, located VIA CECAPECORE 41 MONTEFALCO 06036 (PG) – ITALY, pursuant to art. 13 of the European regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter GDPR) and in relation to the personal data of which the aforementioned company will become available for the fulfillment of the obligations that will be requested, informs customers of the following information.
Holder of the treatment
The data controller is the company LE CIMATE SSA DI BARTOLONI PAOLO & C, VAT number 03509100545 located in Via CECAPECORE 41 MONTEFALCO 06036 (PG) – ITALY hereinafter referred to as the owner, who can be contacted by email at the marketing addresses @ lecimate. it; email@example.com; and / or by certified e-mail to the pec address firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at 0742/261771
Responsible for the treatment
The data processor is Mr. BARTOLONI PAOLO born in SPOLETO on 11/12/1982 and resident in GIANO DELL’UMBRIA 06030 (PG), hereinafter referred to as the manager, who can be contacted by email at the info @ lecimate addresses. it by pec to the address email@example.com, or to the telephone number 0742/261771.
Purpose of data processing
The processing of data is aimed at the correct execution of the contract, as well as in order to fulfill the obligations established in the tax and accounting fields and those of a different nature imposed on the company, as required by current legislation.
Personal data may be processed by means of both paper and computer archives (including portable devices) and with methods strictly necessary to meet the purposes indicated above.
Legal basis of the processing
Pursuant to art. 6 of the GDPR, the processing takes place only in the following hypotheses:
– the interested party has consented to the processing of their personal data for the precise purpose indicated by the same in the contract;
– The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of measures taken at the request of the interested party before entering into a contract;
– The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject.
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
With regard to personal data relating to the execution of the contract or relating to the fulfillment of a regulatory obligation (for example, the obligations related to the keeping of accounting and tax records), failure to communicate personal data prevents the contractual relationship from being perfected.
The personal data, processed for the purposes indicated above, will be kept for the duration of the relationship and, subsequently, for the time in which the company is subject to conservation obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes provided for by law. of law or regulation.
Personal data may be disclosed to:
professionals who provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
banking and insurance institutions that provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Rights of the interested party
The rights granted to data subjects by the GDPR include those to request the data controller:
- access to personal data and information relating to them;
- the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones;
- the deletion of personal data (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article);
- the limitation of the processing of personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- in the event that the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means, the delivery of personal data in a structured and readable format by an automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller.
The interested party may also:
– oppose the processing of personal data at any time in the event of particular situations;
– withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data provided from art. 9 of the GDPR.
The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same retains, however, its lawfulness;
– lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data.
° ° ° ° °
Having read the above information, the data subject / customer, aware of the fact that failure to provide consent could make it impossible to execute the contract, may decide to withdraw the consent at any time by sending communication to the owner or manager of the processing by e-mail, certified e-mail, or telephone communication to the numbers and addresses indicated above.
Visit our Online Shop, select your favorite wines and receive them directly to your home!
WHERE WE ARE
Le Cimate s.s.a di Bartoloni Paolo & C.
Via Cecapecore, 41
06036 Montefalco – Perugia – Umbria – ITALIA